There are many ways in which you could help ESN Oxford Brookes!
1) Become a committee member
ESN is run by volunteers so they are essential for all of this to work.. They work very hard year on year to make sure that everyone is having a great time.
If you would like to become part of our team and help students have the best year of their lives.. JOIN US!
We normally recruit in April-May so that new members have time to prepare for the upcoming year and get to know what ESN is about. However if you are interested, get in touch with us any time!
- Make lots and lots of friends, have fun and gain very valuable experience for the workplace
- Attend some events and trips for free
- Looks great on your CV
- What do we want from you?
- Committee Positions
- Vice-president & Treasurer
- Communications and Marketing Manager
- Social Events Coordinator
- IT and Graphic Design
If you are interested the only thing you have to do is to email the application attached below to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't worry, it won't take long we just want to know more about you! :)
This is a little clip about what we do... Be sure to check it out! - Erasmus Encore Youtube
2) Become an active member
If you are just gonna be at Brookes for a while or you would just like to help out sometimes this is for you!
- You can offer yourself to help us plan and/or run events
- Help us get more members
- Give out leaflets with us to raise awareness
- Help in any way you can think of!