What is PIP?
- PIP = Personal Information Portal
- You access it with your student ID
Why is it important?
- You can look at your subjects
- Find your timetable
- It's where the results are published!!
Things to remember...
- Make sure that your information is updated in 'my PIP'
- You can find the details on your Academic Advisor (AA) in 'My PIP' and 'Record & Results'
- Make sure that your subjects are correct in your 'Record & Results'- If you have any problems contact your Academic Advisor or the Student Support Coordinators (SSC) - More info on 'Useful Contacts'