Here goes a list of people that you can contact if you need to:

1) Academic Advisor

  • Useful to contact regarding academic matters. You can find who they are in your PIP and drop them an email or visit them during their office hours.

2) Subject coordinators

  • They help you sort out your modules.
  • Each subject area has their own coordinators, check who's the one for you here!

​3) Counselling

  • If you are having any sorts of problems and you would just like to talk to someone about it this is for you!
  • Maybe you are feeling homesick, struggling with uni, don't feel like you are setting down well... Sometimes it is good to have someone to talk about it that is going to give you some advice on how to make it better!
  • It is completely free so make sure you use it if you think you could benefit from it :)
  • Check out their website and don't hesitate to get in touch with them.

4) Careers advisors 

  • The people to go to if you are looking for a job!
  • They can help you out with your CV or cover letter, preparing for interviews, and they also have vacancies coming up frequently.
  • You can go there during their 'drop in sessions' or you can email them to get an appointment.
  • Check out their website for more information.

5) Exchanges department

  • If you are an exchange student this is a good contact for you. Get in touch with them if you have any problems or you are feeling lost and they will be able to help you!

  • Check our section on the 'Study Abroad and Exchanges Department'